Garmin Alpha 200i
The Alpha® 200i dog tracking and training system lets you monitor up to 20 dogs from up to 9 miles (depending on dog device) on a 3.5” display with a 2.5-second update rate. Easily control training functions by using the button-operated, dog-focused design. You’ll also have access to premium Garmin navigation features, such as preloaded TopoActive maps, BirdsEye Satellite Imagery with direct-to-device downloads and built-in three-axis compass and barometric altimeter. Now, inReach® technologyadds two-way messaging and interactive SOS alerts for peace of mind while you’re in the field(active satellite subscription required; jurisdiction restrictions may apply).
- Features sunlight-readable 3.5” capacitive touchscreen display and a button-operated, dog-focused design for quick, minor adjustments
- Easily set up and monitor up to 20 dogs from up to 9 miles away with a 2.5-second update rate by using multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS and Galileo)Dog list and group management lets you keep inactive dogs in the system for easier setup.
- Dog list and group management lets you keep inactive dogs in the system for easier setupInteractive SOS alerts and two-way messaging via the 100% global Iridium® satellite network (active satellite subscription required; jurisdiction restrictions may apply).
- Preloaded TopoActive maps, direct-to-device BirdsEye Satellite Imagery downloads and built-in three-axis compass and barometric altimeter.
- User-replaceable battery lasts up to 20 hours; up to 15 hours with inReach® technology enabled18 levels of correction, including vibration and adjustable tones.
- 18 levels of correction, including vibration and adjustable tones.
- Backward compatible so you can keep your existing collars and other Alpha® compatible devices; transfer location data between compatible Garmin devices.
- Hunt Metrics data shows each dog’s daily hunting patterns and behaviors per hunt so you can take measures to keep them healthy and safe.
- Compatible with Garmin Explore™ website and app to help you manage tracks, routes and waypoints and review statistics from the field.
In The Box
- Alpha® 200i handheld with rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack.
- Belt clip
- AC adapter
- USB cables (micro and mini)
TRACK YOUR PACK
Monitor up to 20 dogs from up to 9 miles (depending on dog device) with a 2.5-second update rate. Pair with TT™ 15 tracking and training collars (each sold separately or as a bundle).
DOG LIST/GROUP MANAGEMENT
Keep inactive dogs in your dog list, and manage active groups so you don’t have to add and remove dogs for every hunt. Pair with your TT™ 15tracking and training collars.
PUBLIC LAND BOUNDARIES
Optional display of public land boundaries on topographical maps helps you know that you’re venturing where you’re supposed to be.
See each dog’s daily hunting patterns, distance and speed so you can monitor performance and help prevent overheating. Pair with your TT™ 15 tracking and training collars.
When paired with your TT 15 tracking and training collars, you can use dedicated buttons for fast training cues and minor adjustments in the field.
18 LEVELS OF STIMULATION
When paired with your TT 15 tracking and training collars, momentary and continuous stimulation options let you customize training for each dog.
When paired with your TT 15 tracking and training collars, you can issue different levels of audible tone or vibration commands for quick adjustments to individual dogs.
GARMIN EXPLORE™ APP
Pair with the Garmin Explore app on your compatible smartphone to see real-time dog tracking information, save collections of dog tracks and replay tracks to see exactly what happened during your hunt.
PRO VIEW COMPASS
The pro view compass mode gives you simple, at-a-glance tracking that shows which direction and how far away your dogs are, plus you will see when a dog is “Treed” or “OnPoint.”
Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS and Galileo) to track your pack with greater accuracy than GPS alone.
Our preloaded TopoActive mapping provides detailed views of terrain contours, topographic elevations, summits, parks, coastlines, rivers, lakes and geographical points.
BIRDSEYE SATELLITE IMAGERY
Download BirdsEye Satellite Imagerydirectly to the handheld for better-than-real-life views of your route, trailheads, clearings and more (active subscription required).
A barometric altimeter helps you accurately monitor ascent and descent and see short-term trends in air pressure, and the built-in tilt-compensated three-axis electronic compass keeps your bearing — whether you’re moving or not.
SEE IT ALL
The sunlight-readable 3.5” capacitive touchscreen display makes it easy to see and interact with your maps, dog data and more — even while wearing gloves.
STAY ON THE MOVE
Replaceable battery lasts up to 20 hours, or up to 15 hours with inReach technology enabled.
The microSD™ card slot allows you to load more mapping options, such as TOPO U.S. 24K and HuntView Plusmaps (each sold separately).
Exchange text messages with loved ones, post to social media, or communicate inReach to inReach in the field (active satellite subscriptionrequired)1.
In case of emergency, trigger an interactive SOS message to GEOS, a professional 24/7 global monitoring and response center (active satellite subscription required)1.
Track your location, and share it with those at home or out in the field so they can see your progress or ping your device for your GPS location and more (active satellite subscriptionrequired)1.
100% GLOBAL IRIDIUM® SATELLITE NETWORK
Instead of relying on cellphone coverage, now your messages, SOS alerts and tracking are transferred via the global Iridium satellite network (active satellite subscriptionrequired)1.