Garmin HuntView Map Details
Featuring exclusive BirdsEye Satellite Imagery and 1:24K scale TOPO mapping, these preloaded microSD™ cards offer a seamless hunting map solution for Garmin handheld GPS devices. Map data is collected from multiple sources, providing full state-by-state coverage with routable road and trail data, public/private land types and boundaries (BLM, National wildlife refuges, National parks, WPA, WMA), food/fuel locations and more. Included BaseCamp™ software lets you interface your computer with your handheld device to plan your hunt, transfer waypoints, and even keep a track log so you can return to the best hunting spots or share the adventure online.
- Easy-to-use mapping solution for hunters and outdoorsmen - plug-in microSD card eliminates time-consuming downloads
- Digital topography equivalent to 1:24,000 scale U.S. Geological Survey maps
- Shows thousands of routable roads and trails with turn-by-turn navigation
- Identifies public/private land types and boundaries, using data from multiple sources for superior coverage and detail
- Includes searchable points of interest: parks, summits, geographic place names, camping areas, businesses, and more
- Provides Bureau of Land Management township, range and section information, plus USGS quad location
- Compatible with BaseCamp software for managing data on your GPS and computer, trip planning, playing back routes and tracks, geotagging photos and more.
Compatible with following GPS
GPSMAP 64 Series
GPSMAP 62 Series
Oregon 600 Series
Rino 600 Series
Be the first to review this item!